Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Final Count Down



I am going to make reservations for a July 6-8(Monday-Wednesday morning), tubing trip in 2009, as requested by a handful of people! I need a close count so we can see what size cabin we need to reserve. I know it's a long way out but we need to reserve them before October! Please let me know before September 15, if you are interested!


Also a reminder, Gramma turns 80 in 2010 and has told me a several times that, if at all possible, she would like everyone to attend the Brunckhorst family reunion in July of that year(there will also be tubing again that year). I'll get those date to you later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aunt Polly I'm Floating! Hope as many as possible can join us! Also remember that in July 2010 is the Big All Family reunion & Gramma's 80th Birthday bash. We will get the info out to everyone soon. PS also the Madison Co. Fair is from July 8th thru the 12th 2009 & on the weekend before the tubing trip Norfolk Has Big Bang Boom(Really Great Fireworks)