Saturday, January 23, 2010

2010 Brunckhorst Family Reunion and The Jenny Mossman brood Biennial Niobrara River Rally!




And it begins! This is the first of many reminders/warnings about Gramma's Birthday Reunion/River Rally weekend or week, whichever you choose. Only you control how many reminders you get. ;)

We'll start with the Madison County Fair: the rodeo runs July 7th - 9th, entertainers this year are Kellie Pickler on July 10th (Paul's birthday) and Rodney Atkins and Jake Owen on July 11th. Please Contact your Gramma Jenny or Aunt Polly before May 1st if you would like to purchase tickets. The cost for all 5 nights is about $45.00. For more info go to: www.madisoncountyfair.com

Next up, the MANDATORY Quadrennial Brunckhorst Family Reunion and Gramma Jenny's 80th, Aunt Bertie's 89th, Aunt Faye's 93rd, Uncle Jack's 65th and Paul's 31st Birthday Bash at High Noon, July 10th! Dress to play sand volleyball, horseshoes and any other outdoor games.

And now for the Grand Finale! The Jenny Mossman brood Biennial Niobrara River Rally, July 12th & 13th! We will be packing up on Sunday afternoon the 11th and heading out at 6:00 am sharp on the 12th and departing the morning of the 14th (Kyle & Sara's 3rd Anniversary). A checklist of necessities and menu will be provided at a later date.

HOLLA BACK!
Now this is where I beg you to email me back and let me know if your able to attend/not attend The River Rally and if you'll be renting a tube/canoe for 1 or 2 days (canoe rental price unknown, but let me know if you are interested and I'll find out). I believe tube rental was $27.00 per day last year, so we'll say around $30.00 per day. The sooner you let me know, the sooner I can get the numbers to Aunt Ruby/Gramma and quit harassing you. For the love of all that's holy, please don't make me email you weekly. I love you all too much to make you hate me because of harassment. The End. Love Holly

1 comment:

HJK said...

I'm in for a Friday night Rodeo (if there's a spare ticket), the Reunion/Birthday bash and both days of the River Rally. Troy may do the Friday night rodeo and will do the Reunion/Birthday Bash, but still unsure about the River Rally.